Hello, I am Macy! A creative immigrant mom passionate about design, families and feminine power. I am the hands and heart behind emme.
I strongly believe that mothers are the foundational rock of society, but motherhood can be isolating and oftentimes not a positive experience if you are not surrounded by love and feminine wisdom. That is why I design every piece of emme jewelry thinking in a fantastic mom that goes from work to soccer practices, that manages home and work, that gives herself unconditionally, and needs a little reminder that love conquers all. I want every mom to wake up in the morning, put a pair of earrings and say: I got this!
It is a simple equation = if you are happy + your kids are delighted = your family will thrive! And together we will build a brighter tomorrow.
Some facts about me:
- I was born and raised primarily in Venezuela but lived in different Latin American countries during my childhood.
- I went to Architecture School and Management School when I was young. Then developed a career in Marketing while studying to be a Metalsmith at the same time.
- I married the funniest geek in the world that later turned into the best dad ever!
- I am the mom of a pair of highly active, Lego builders and book lovers' kids.
- I share my adventures as a mompreneur in the blog emme as in mamá.